I know you're feeling...
- Like there’s never enough time in the day to get everything done
- Constantly behind on everything you need to do
- Stuck in one or more areas of your business and need help brainstorming/problem solving
- Like things are slipping through the cracks whether in your business or at home
I've been there too!
- When I first started my business I had to quickly learn how to juggle client work and my daughter’s needs
- I had a 9 month old at home with me and 5 active clients
- I was STRESSED and knew I needed to find a way to more effectively manage my limited time
- I’ve personally used all the strategies I’ll work with you on and can give you multiple options to try out what works best for you
Time Management Session
This session will include:
– 60 minute Zoom session
– Action Plan PDF sent to you after the session
– Recording of our session
– Option to add Voxer access for 2 weeks to ask any follow-up question
$97 paid at least 24 hours in advance of our session.
Add 2 weeks of Voxer access to ask any follow-up questions for only $49!
Megan is a breath of fresh air!
“She is so relatable and personable!! I booked one of her time management sessions and WOW!! I felt SO comfortable opening up to her about the hard parts of being a mom and running a business. She was able to provide simple, actionable steps specifically for my needs and goals. If you are struggling to keep up with all the things pertaining to running a business and mom life, Megan is your girl!”
– Lynsie Staudt, Lynsie Dae Media Co.
It opened up my mind in so many ways.
“I’m so glad I did the Time Management session! It really felt like a brainstorming session with a good old friend because Megan is such a good listener. I have been putting Megan’s advice to practice by planning out my week and breaking down my tasks to get through the overwhelm. As a new mom it was a much needed session. It is surely helping my mindset and work life balance.”
– Varalaxmi Venkateshwaran, Tech VA & OBM
How it works
I will have you fill out a short intake form prior to our call highlighting the main roadblocks you have with time management.
We’ll strategize to come up with the best solutions for you and your business. You’ll walk away with a detailed action plan to create a better work/ life balance!
Working with Megan was like working with a close friend.
“The conversation came naturally and we were able to touch on some pain points that I otherwise wouldn’t have brought up. Working through those pain points during our session was a breath of fresh air and I am now ready to hit 2022 running with a blueprint to manage my time and energy better. As a stay-at-home mom, business owner, and wearer of all the hats, it’s been great to have this support.”
– Rebekah Hebdon | Marketing Specialist