I know you're feeling...
- Overwhelmed with all the details of your operations
- Constantly behind on everything you need to do
- Ready to grow & scale your business offerings
- Like you don’t have time to work on the big-picture
I can help you...
- Streamline and organize your day to day operations
- Tackle your to-do list, and put systems into place to make you more efficient
- By giving you more time to work in the parts of your business you love
- Finally finish all of the projects and tasks that have been on the back-burner
Time Management Session
This is for you if:
– You feel like there’s never enough time in the day to get everything done.
– Things are slipping through the cracks whether in your business or at home.
– You feel stuck in one or more areas of your business and need help brainstorming/problem solving
The session will include:
– 60 minute Zoom session
– Action Plan PDF sent to you after the session
– Recording of our session
– Option to add Voxer access for 2 weeks to ask any follow-up questions
HOW IT WORKS:
After you book your session day & time via my Calendly link, you’ll fill out a short intake form prior to our call highlighting the main roadblocks you have with time management. Then we’ll strategize to come up with the best solutions for you and your business. You’ll walk away with a detailed action plan.
$97 paid at least 24 hours in advance of our session.
Add 2 weeks of Voxer access to ask any follow-up questions for only $49!
Digital Business Management
Weekly Strategy & Clarity Calls
Delegation & Time Conservation Support
Process Creation & Implementation: SOPs
Team Management & Hiring
System Set-Up & Streamlining
If you need consistent, ongoing support managing your team, implementing systems, streamlining processes, or coming up with hiring strategies, this is the service for you!
$Monthly retainer packages start at $1,200/month for about 20 hours of work per month and are customizable based on your needs.
Administrative Systems: G-Suite, Calendly, Acuity, Microsoft Office
Project Management Tools: Trello, Asana, ClickUp, Airtable
Website Work: Kajabi, Squarespace, WordPress
Communication Tools: Slack, Zoom, Voxer
Working with Megan has been a DREAM!
“I’ve had other assistants in the past and nothing compares to her work ethic, quality, and timeliness. I truly appreciate working with her and happy I’ve found an assistant long term who gets my vision and supports me fully in making the inner workings of my brain a reality. She makes my work that much easier to do!”
– Maranda Bower, Postpartum Bliss Coach
Megan brings her corporate skills to a personal level to help develop
the right solutions and easy steps.
“As a divorced mom with a full-time job and launching a side business, Megan has been my right-hand partner in helping organize my personal and professional life. I went from busy to efficient as she helped research tools, processes, and scheduling for how to get the most done so I wasn’t always attached to technology. Megan brings her corporate skills to a personal level to help develop the right solutions and easy steps. She gives and takes feedback so the partnership continues to expand. She is intuitive, creative, persistent, and thorough. Above all, her cheerful approach and get-it-done attitude make her talent the best investment of my month.”
– Kristin Graham, Kristin Graham Communications
We find out if we’re a good fit! After our call, I will send you a custom proposal, invoice, and contract to review.
Once everything is signed and the invoice is paid, I will get to work to help you accomplish your goals!
Don’t See What You’re Looking For?
Let’s connect, and talk through your needs! I am always looking to expand my knowledge & expertise, and love to learn new things!
Email me at email@example.com or fill out my form below, and I’ll be in touch!